Looking for recipes

Options
Hi All
I am so in Need of Recipes. For the morning an Lunch. That can hold me over tell the next meal. You see I have to taking everything with me were ever I go and I dont have fast stuff to go so it get hard for me alot of time. Or make ahead of time and still be good when I can get around to eatting it.
Thank You All

Replies

• esiebers
    esiebers Posts: 1
    Options
    I usually make some whole-grain pasta with sauce and put it in a container to take to work where I can heat it up. Frozen meals like Healthy Choice are great too!! They save me when I'm in a hurry. For breakfast, I make a batch of whole grain pancakes on the mornings I have time and then freeze them. When I'm in a hurry I can microwave them for 30 seconds and eat!!
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Eggs and toast with sausage and hashbrown

Lunch: Burrito bowl or chicken breast or leftover dinner.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Refrigerator oatmeal prepared the night before. I use more yogurt and less oatmeal.

You can use the same mason jars for salads for lunch. It's getting to be salad season again.

I made up some burrito filling and put it in six inch whole wheat wraps, closed them with a toothpick and put them in the freezer. I can grab a burrito (in a ziploc) and by lunch it's thawed.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats are super convenient and quick
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology for breakfast. Keeps me full longer and gives me more energy. If I don't feel like drinking one, I make a egg white omelet with veggies in it. (Usually mushroom and kale). The Pinterest app has tons of helpful recipes and much more. I use it every day for ideas ;) you can find a bunch of recipes that you can prep and freeze until you need it too. I meal prep every Sunday and just put most of the meals until a day or two before I'm going to eat it. Helps tremendously! Good luck.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Frittata for make ahead breakfast, soup/stew/chili for make ahead lunch, and dinner is super simple - just add non-starchy vegetables into whatever you make.