Good bye Lane Bryant, Hello Victoria Secret

Options
2»

Replies

• icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nice! I will admit, though, that I've yet to find a better bra than the Cacique smooth balconette. LOL I wonder if there's a suitable VS replacement...

Try the "Body by Victoria" demi bra from Victoria's Secret. Best, most comfortable(!), bra EVER. Best thing is that they will give you a free bra fitting by a trained expert to ensure you are in the correct size. :)
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal by the way! Forgot to mention that in my last post!
  • amywhitaker5
    amywhitaker5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yay! Wonderful!
  • yogini_runner82
    yogini_runner82 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love the title of this post. Congrats, OP! :smiley:
  • FairlyOddChelle
    FairlyOddChelle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I thought they went out of business.

Congrats!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    lol that's awesome!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone and I couldn't have done it without all the help from the great people on MFP! Xoxo
  • amy102875
    amy102875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :)<3 Yay!
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Terrific. Fantastic underpants are a great motivator. I am partial to the Dream Angels Demi.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Nothing against Lane Bryant, but that was my low point, when I had to shop in there...

Lol! I know the feeling. Walking in there is so distressing for some reason. But their clothes are actually quite nice. I have a few tops I will continue to wear even though they are way too big on me now.
  • dln1975
    dln1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I seriously cannot wait 'til the day I can say the exact same thing!! Though I do buy body sprays/perfumes from Victoria's Secret, I long for the day I can buy cute things (underwear, bras, etc.). However, I've lost close to 45 pounds and I have barely gone down in my bra size - egads! Lane Bryant does have nice clothes and I do love their jeans, bras and undies though I can only afford to shop there when I have a coupon. I laugh as my Lane Bryant credit card has about 600 dollars in charges on it and my Victoria's Secret credit card has about 40 dollars in charges - looking forward to the day it's the other way around! Ha ha! Again, congrats to you!! :-)
  • palwithme
    Options
    dln1975 wrote: »
    Congrats to you! I seriously cannot wait 'til the day I can say the exact same thing!! Though I do buy body sprays/perfumes from Victoria's Secret, I long for the day I can buy cute things (underwear, bras, etc.). However, I've lost close to 45 pounds and I have barely gone down in my bra size - egads! Lane Bryant does have nice clothes and I do love their jeans, bras and undies though I can only afford to shop there when I have a coupon. I laugh as my Lane Bryant credit card has about 600 dollars in charges on it and my Victoria's Secret credit card has about 40 dollars in charges - looking forward to the day it's the other way around! Ha ha! Again, congrats to you!! :-)

Just keep going and you will get there. Then you can charge up your Victoria Secret card lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!