Help me please

Options
im falling if the wagon again. I hv done soooo good but last week snd this week I just hv NO willpower! Please help me!

Replies

• hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Just get back on track and make smarter choices starting now. You can do it! Don't beat yourself up every time you stumble, or you'll be covered in bruises. :). Good luck!
  • surfteam1689
    surfteam1689 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Try to be strict on all your meals six days per week, and reserve ONE MEAL on your seventh day to eat anything you want - usually the bad Carbs. Don't pig out though. If you give yourself this one break per week, you will see that this really helps psychologically. ;-)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you have to help yourself. we have no control over what you put in your mouth.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    you have to help yourself. we have no control over what you put in your mouth.

This.

Just do it.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Are you being too strict? Are you set to lose 2 lbs a week? If so, lighten up a bit. Reset for 1lb a week and the extra calories might be enough to offset your desire to binge.
  • Josephfunk
    Josephfunk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have those days it sucks. You know what you need to do step 1 put your hands on the dinner table in front of you. Step to push yourself away from said table. Step three stop eating crap. Sounds simple but it's not
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you should go to maintenance for a week or two and the go back to a deficit. You need to get your mind out of that deprivation mentality that makes you want to fall off the wagon.

Another good strategy is to try and find some new healthy recipes and/or food. Then staying on track can feel like a treat instead of a burden.
  • akaguna
    akaguna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You need to take one meal at a time and revel in those successes. Then one day at a time and leave it at that. Small successes add up quickly!
  • ShariTho1
    ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your great suggestions! I CAN do this!
  • runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Persistence, not perfection, is key.