legs...

scion12
scion12 Posts: 15 Member
That moment after you had an epic leg session at the gym and did like 7 sets of squats , then you go home and see stairs....I just wanted to fall down the steps lol

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Going up: Sit on the third step, use your triceps to lift your butt to the fourth step, etc. until you’re at the top. Going down: Walk backwards, holding the hand rail tight.

So, yes, been there, done that.
  • scion12
    Lol yea gotta love the pain
  • karissa297
    karissa297 Posts: 49 Member
    Stairs after leg day=hell
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    It's not just stairs. I need one of those handles on the wall in my toilet. I find it near impossible to gracefully lower myself on to the loo. Getting up is only slightly easier :tongue:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    It's not just stairs. I need one of those handles on the wall in my toilet. I find it near impossible to gracefully lower myself on to the loo. Getting up is only slightly easier :tongue:

I’m usually alone during that moment in my life, so being graceful isn’t necessary. B)
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member

LOL. That is always the moment I feel I've done too much aka first week back at yoga class after vacation.
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Lol. My gym has 6 steps from the entrance to street level. That first step after leg day is scary... :expressionless:
  • scion12
    Hahaha yep gotta hit those legs don't want to have chicken leggs
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Leaving the gym the other day, I made it to the steps leading to the street and just had to sit down before I could even get down them.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Every day is no more then two days after leg day. You get used to it.