Keeping myself accountable and motivated for New Years Wedding and beyond

Options
My name is Hannah and I have used my fitness pal on and off for a few years. This last month I have dedicated myself to log EVERYTHING. I'm getting Married in January of 2016, and I want to be the healthiest, fittest version of myself that I can be. My goal is to lose around 20 pounds of fat through clean eating and using Kayla Itsines Bikini Body guide, along with hiking and other fun exercise options. I would love to meet other girls that have similar goals to me and want to connect! I'm studying nutrition and love cooking, please add me :))

Replies

• raphillips028
    raphillips028 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm doing BBG too! It's awesome.
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BBG!!! And I love finding other BBG girls! Feel free to add me! I'm on my second round of BBG and just can't get enough
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm on week 3 right now! Day 18 of the help guide too (I do each days meal plan for 3 days in a row it'll make sure I have a meal plan the whole 12 weeks). Loving it so far!!! I also do extra abs and legs. Alexajeanbrown.com her sore to the core and butt & leg challenge ebooks. There's also a 6 pack and butt challenge app I do once in a while from my iPhone. So fAr so good i didn't see much on my 2 week progress pic but that's not enough time so holding out for the big changes still. :) how's everyone doing? You can add me on Instagram nicfitrnbbg