First time actually posting stuff!

Options
aoime
aoime Posts: 25 Member
Hello all, I 've been on MFP for a while, but never really used it much or posted until now.

My profile lists my goals but basically:
Here to network and communicate with others.
I have gained 40 lbs in less than a year, but am mainly looking for losing the inches and increasing my endurance. It is so terrible that at only 21 years old I am ready to go home out of breath and ready to take a nap after just walking my dog!
Now I am trying my very best to watch what I eat and to get in workouts, but it is still new to me so I am trying my all to adapt.

Everything else is written on my profile, but for now thank you for reading this :smile:

Replies

• ha7eyha7es
    ha7eyha7es Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just started up again also gaining a lot of weight let's be friends we can do it together

Add me as a friend
  • erint886
    erint886 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've just restarted here after over a year if not really trying ... I am looking for friends to share success with and be thwre for when we need some extra encouragement ... if you'd like a friend. .. please add me :)
  • WebberWoo
    WebberWoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone i have just started using again so I could really do with some support and happy to support others too x
  • scotchmist71
    scotchmist71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya aoime
    I want to lose inches too
    Looking to feel fitter & better about myself

+me :)