• rontafoya
    rontafoya Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Neck, upper chest, stomach
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    All the way down your front!

Your sleeves don't look nearly as filled out and tight either.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Your face is much slimmer!
  • Glowiie1
    Glowiie1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Arms are slimmer, cheekbones more defined, smaller chest, belly is slimmer - girl the progress shows!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone , I guess its easier for me to attribute the differences to lighting or not pose then take credit or believe its working! Why is that such a struggle, does anyone else feel like that?
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You can definitely tell in your arms, neck and stomach. Awesome job :).
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • MeaghanFitrition
    MeaghanFitrition Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know it may be hard to see because it's your own body but your shirt literally looks looser on you now!

Your stomach isn't bulging out like the before photo, your arms don't look like they're suffocating in your sleeves, your neck & face looks slimmer.. Overall you look fabulous.
    Keep it up, lady!! =)
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I know it may be hard to see because it's your own body but your shirt literally looks looser on you now!

Your stomach isn't bulging out like the before photo, your arms don't look like they're suffocating in your sleeves, your neck & face looks slimmer.. Overall you look fabulous.
    Keep it up, lady!! =)

Thank you ! I can't wait to loose 30 pounds I hear that's when others start commenting lol!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I agree you can certainly see a difference but your top is camouflaging it quite a bit. Bet if you put on a closer fitting top it would show even more. Great work keep it up :)
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    yup, definitely shows!!! good job. keep going!
  • Kimlogans
    Kimlogans Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell. Keep going, keep up good work!!
  • tillyconsilly
    tillyconsilly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference. We are our own worst critic! Your face looks totally different. Your arms are way smaller. And look at your waistline. Big difference. An 18 pounds weight loss is amazing. If u don't believe it, pick up 18 lbs of potatoes or something, carry it around and imagine that you are that much lighter. You should be super proud of yourself.
  • aucenciav
    aucenciav Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till I can say I dropped 18 pounds! 9 pounds so far though! Congrats you look wonderful!! Keep it up! We can do it!!!
  • VCFernandez13
    VCFernandez13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Of course you can see the difference right away! Congrats and keep it up I know you can hit your goal
  • alexelmer
    alexelmer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're crazy if you cant see the difference! Congrats!
  • laurenfalconer
    laurenfalconer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can Defo see a difference well done u