A Positive real first Day

Options
Good morning to everyone and thanks so much for ya'll support. I read few of your inspirational messages and I decided to make a good day for me out of these.
I started my day really early like always,since my husband went to work today and today is my only day off; I decided to have an early breakfast with him as soon he left I took care of some bussiness at home, hitted the shower and went to the Super Wal-Mart not to buy, but to walk and I walked that place for an hour 8- 9 I did not even finished that place is huge I wonder why I did not realize that before!!! But I know for fact that walk a little more than half, next time I do the other side the main thing is that I feel somewhat more energetic and I'm ready to go ahead and start doing some laundry and start making dinner for tonight.
Thanks once again it really help to express the feelings to someone who understand since they are going thru the same.
Have a Bless week ya'll

Replies

• ItsTime2010
    Options
    I am glad that you are on your way. I had to start off the same way, doing what I am comfortable with. Now I have joined the gym and working towards my goal. We can do this!!!!
  • Futbol14
    Futbol14 Posts: 5,302 Member
    Options
    Yes we can.
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    We "Believe" therefore we can! Its good to hear that you are on your way to being where you want to be. I wish you continued success on your journey.
  • Futbol14
    Options
    Thanks same to you
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well done the hardest part is always starting good luck on your journey
  • Futbol14
    Options
    thanks same to you
  • Futbol14
    Options
    Guys if you are not in it yet I will like to invite you all to be part of he Biggest Looser Challenge they are accepting new members for the new coming season so far I am finishing my second season and it had really help me to focus and motivate others as well as get motivated it is to me a win win situation and it is also beneficial if you guys are in the point to just maintain