Looking for feedback on Disco Sweat by Richard Simmons

Options
_incogNEATo_
_incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
I just ordered Disco Sweat on VHS and I'm hoping to see some positive results. Is there anybody here who has lost doing this workout? I think dancing burns more calories than most exercises like Taebo and Buns of Steel tapes.

Wish me luck to loose weight on this journey.

913Rrlz0y2L._SL1500_.jpg

Replies

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    The burn from fappin to the video will have you bikini ready in no time.

^Truth fact, right here.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    this workout will do you even better.
    rickroll-d-o.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Ij6V7HK.jpg
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    This thread is getting a little too sexy for me. I am going to have to do the ice bucket challenge to ease the storm in my loins.
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    The burn from fappin to the video will have you bikini ready in no time.

^Truth fact, right here.

That's my line!
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Be sure to take before and after photos so we can see your transformation! :smile:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Come on. Don't be mean to Richard Simmons. He's elderly now and he's a very nice man. He put out those videos a long time ago. Maybe he regrets it now. But maybe not, because I've seen the infomercials and they seemed to be having a lot of fun, clapping and twirling and bouncing around in those videos. They weren't a bunch of cynical, jaded spoil sports, even if they still had to lose a few pounds. Plus, I've heard Richard is a member of this site. I don't care what anyone says. I love him.

heath-ledger-joker-why-so-serious-gif-719.gif
  • YosemiteSquat
    YosemiteSquat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use this video daily. It's a super effective cardio workout. I have a Fitbit HR and my average calorie burn with this workout is 526 calories. I've lost 17lbs. In 5 weeks doing this video.
    I'm 43, 5'0" and 195lbs.
    Hope this helps and hope you enjoy the video!
  • itgirl753
    itgirl753 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This has been my favorite workout video for years. I have gone back to it so many times since buying the VHS tape in the early 2000's. I need to shed some weight and get healthy again. I looked it up on YouTube and just did my first workout with it in over 10 years.