mjhellmers Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would smell an Oreo.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea :)

(I actually kind of hate myself for suggesting that. You hungry? Eat something satisfying with a bunch of nutrients. You not hungry? Don't eat anything)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    namluv wrote: »
    Anything you want.

It won't kill you or be detrimental to your weight loss to be just a bit over your calorie goal.

In fact, I feel it is better to be slightly over than slightly under.

you're awesome.

3er9kz599zhz.png

Oh, you!
  • autodominio
    autodominio Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know the question is done in a playful manner, not to be take too literally. However for those in the public who might take it seriously here's a tip. You can go over and it doesn't mean the end of your journey controlling your weight.
    I often go over about 100-300 cals and the way I see it is that 300 cals is 0.085 of a pound. So If I have a deficit of 500 calories a day then it means for that day the deficit will be 200 cals. Still a deficit.
    Sorry OP this is not for you. I know you asked a simple legit question but I see a lot pals way too worried about this on my feed sometimes.
    If it helps me feel less deprived so I can do this for life is well worth going over the goal for the day.
    And I didn't know a radish is 1 cal that's pretty cool.
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    1 radish is very depressing lol. How about black coffee? Mine logs as 2 cal per 8 oz, so half a cup?
  • ImVeryAngryItsNotButter
    Options
    An onion!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    A blueberry.
  • Carolyn_Carolyn_Carolyn
    Options
    I would smell an Oreo.

lol!
    Options
    Jackie9950 wrote: »
    17g of Miralax powder

Uhhh...
    Options
    I know the question is done in a playful manner, not to be take too literally. However for those in the public who might take it seriously here's a tip. You can go over and it doesn't mean the end of your journey controlling your weight.
    I often go over about 100-300 cals and the way I see it is that 300 cals is 0.085 of a pound. So If I have a deficit of 500 calories a day then it means for that day the deficit will be 200 cals. Still a deficit.
    Sorry OP this is not for you. I know you asked a simple legit question but I see a lot pals way too worried about this on my feed sometimes.
    If it helps me feel less deprived so I can do this for life is well worth going over the goal for the day.

Right. Hopefully no one takes this to the extreme...just fun info :smile:
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    A liquorice Sula sugar free sweet, only 7 calories and boy do they hit the spot. It would burn the extra 6 calories digging to the bottom of my tardis of a handbag to find the box lol
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Camarose79 wrote: »
    Go to bed with hubby... then lick Flavoured lube?

Best answer.

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    An onion!

Only 4 grams or less of an onion. A whole onion would be around 40 calories.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    1 lettuce leaf
    1/4 of a baby carrot
    3 g or less piece of apple
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    A bowl of ice cream.

Technically OP didn't specify I could use ONLY one calorie...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Ice cube, lint, paper, string, dust, grass, piece of kale, diet soda
  • knsreed
    knsreed Posts: 12 Member
    Options

I think what autodominio is saying and I agree....have a chill pill for 1 calorie.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I would smell an Oreo.

The immature kid in me would say smell a fart hahah.
  • nickycat73
    nickycat73 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would smell an Oreo.
    Me toooooo!!