lunch recipes

Options
nourazaim27
nourazaim27 Posts: 10 Member
Im looking for healthy low-calories recipes, any suggestions? Im bored of simple plain food!

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of threads on here if you want to do a search I'm sure you will find a bunch of yummy recipes!
  • annl321
    annl321 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Try the MFP blog. They put yummy looking recipes on there every couple of days. I also like the blog Skinnytaste.com. she has so many healthy and low cal recipes that you could spend weeks in there just browsing. Another good place is Pinterest. Type low calorie in their search engine. Happy hunting.
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like to make a pasta bowl once in a while it's around 300 calories and you can make several at a time (I usually make 3 for me and 2 for my husband )
    1 cup cooked veggies (your preference- I usually use zucchini red pepper onion and yellow squash)
    1/3 c cooked whole wheat pasta
    1/4 c marinara sauce
    3oz chicken (I usually am lazy and buy the precooked frozen kind)
    2T mozzarella cheese
    hand full of chopped steamed kale

I hope you like it :) good luck on your journey!
  • nourazaim27
    Options
    Thank you all! Great suggestions you've got there
  • gaelowyn_pt_duex
    gaelowyn_pt_duex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i have leftovers from my non-boring dinners! skinnytaste.com is my go to recipe web site.
  • ChristinaOrr65
    ChristinaOrr65 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I like to get premade salads (or make my own in lunch sized portions), and then I make my own vinaigrette dressing that has less calories than store bought creamy ones.
  • nourazaim27
    Options
    @chtistinaOrr what kind of dressing do you use for your salad?