Mother Of The Bride.

Options
My Daughter wedding is September 7th . Oh how I would like to lose another 50 or so pounds. Any adivse would help.

Replies

• tlr526
    tlr526 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My son's wedding is the end of July. I have my dress. ...I have had it for months. ...I just tried it on. It looks ok. .. but it could look better. I need to tone my arms and get some sun. I have about 30 pounds to lose. ... but don't expect to lose it all for the wedding.
    In addition to this. .I have health issues that I'm dealing with. (Chronic fatigue and chronic pain). I need to pace myself as I am preparing for the wedding. The MOB and I are creating the decor for the wedding. .. I'm so happy to be very involved in the wedding process. .. I am blessed to be adding this family to my family!
    In between dr visits and creating things for the wedding. , I am hoping I'm going to continue to lose weight. I have added light weights to my routine so I can tone my arms...I am enjoying this group and the positive comments!

Tamara
  • trcydaniels
    trcydaniels Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have bought my dress also. But I bought it the size I once was at. So now I will need to have it alter but I am holding off until sometime in July since I want to lose more weight. But I am having a hard time keep track. I try to work out with Bands since the weights are hard.to handle. I have no strength either. Been very over weight for a long time and now I am moving more and want to do this. I alsi have health problems and get tired easily and they get down and want to eat like a big girl again. My daughter has been amazing helping me stay on track but may need some other support. Since I have not been in the sun for long periods of time this girl shines in the dark. Need to tan all sides of my arms and chest since the dress is almost strap list and simi low cut.