TURBO FIRE thoughts?

Options
I wanna try something new I need something with a great schedule because I really like my workouts to be pre-planned out then I won't miss them! I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on Turbo Fire because I am considering getting it! Thanks so much!

Replies

• Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Love it!:love:
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire both are incredibly amazing. It takes a while to get into the swing of it but once you do its definitely one of the best workouts on dvd.
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The BEST home DVD workout ever! Chalene is the most inspirational instructor... as tough as Jillian but with a sweet side. She will keep telling you "You're not tired!" Never boring!
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    i really wanna get it buttt just gotta find the extra cash!
  • Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    I have it and set up payments of $19.95 for 6 months. I just finished running a 1/2 marathon. So now I can devote more time to the weekly schedule.

Good luck and keep us posted!
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options
    Turbo Fire is just AWESOME!!! I'm on week 7 and still LOVING it!!! You'll never get bored with it... And...like Keemeri said, you can set up a monthly payment of $19.95 (plus tax) for 6 months. :)
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Love it...I never get bored doing it...and you'll burn a lot of calories. Yes do the monthly plan, you'll definitely get fit before you finish paying it off.
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    I ordered it!!! But i got the complete set on amazon for $85....not to shabby....im so excited...now i just have to wait for it to come which is the worst part! haha
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I ordered it!!! But i got the complete set on amazon for $85....not to shabby....im so excited...now i just have to wait for it to come which is the worst part! haha

I hope it comes with everything it is suppose to and it works.... I always tell people to be careful when ordering off of sites other than beachbody.com or one of their coaches.
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    I keep seeing infommercials for it, I thought it was "Try it for 90 days, no cost" right now??

I saved for months to finally buy mine from BeachBody in January and don't regret it one bit!
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options

Double check that the seller you bought it from was actually Beachbody. You can buy their products on amazon, but the price should be about the same as buying direct. If its any other seller you could have issues with the dvds not working right. Keep in mind amazon won't take back open dvds and beachbody won't help you if it was sold by another distributor.

That being said, I love Turbo Fire and you will too!