Gas Station NSV

Options
In my days before MFP I would frequent the same gas station a few days a week to get breakfast. A burrito bomb and a 40oz diet coke. No lectures please--I am very aware that this is the habbit that guided me to MFP in the first place. It's been about a month since I've stopped at this gas station and I stopped by this morning to grab a coffee, and as I was paying the lady at the register looked at me and said "you are melting away," and I'll I could think was "you are right. I am!"

So I hope everyone else has a nice Friday. That was a great start to the day and excellent motivation to keep going when things get hard.

Replies

• nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    So amazing when people outside your everyday take notice! Congrats :) Keep up the great work!
  • hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Options
    M<y wife and I have been wondering, what is "NSV"
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Always nice for someone to take notice!
  • hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Options
    Oh and congrats!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Love this! Same kinda thing happened to me the pther day. went to my old haunt, Mcdonalds, and the girl at the drive through recognized me and said she could tell I had lost a lot of weight. Told her it was prob bc I didnt eat there very much any more! LOL Love NSVs!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great NSV, keep at it!!!
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    ALways nice when others notice and comment! CONGRATS and Keep going!
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options

A NSV is a non scale victory.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options

Non Scale Victory.

Because the scale is the :devil: Spawn
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!