Hello!

Options
Hi! I'm Janelle & I'm fat!! I just recently started working out so I can loose weight. I'm at least 85-100 pounds overweight & I'm excited to be starting this new chapter of my life. If anyone has any advice on ANYTHING, feel free to let me know. Encouragement is welcome as well

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Hello Janelle Im fat too...:-) Well I started doing the MFP thing a couple of months ago... Mostly its great to feel accountable to something. I started at about 258 and Im currently 248. Its slow going, but it didnt get on my body overnight so its not coming off overnight. I try to log in everyday, eat three meals a day religiously, and a couple snacks. I do not eat 2 hrs before I go to bed. This just forces my body into a routine of eating a great breakfast. Hey that is what that meal is...breaking a fast. I drink my water, or sparkling water. Think...If you bite it....you write it! Also a great one for your frig is.... Losing weight isn't the key to happiness....Happiness is the key to losing weight! Love that saying... You can add me and bug me whenever... :-)
  • angela62442
    angela62442 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too! Let's be friends so we can motivate each other :)