Hi from the UK

Options
Hi, I'm new to the forums and its simple for me, eat less and move more. I am so serious about this, I'm so unhappy with how I look and feel at the moment and need to do some improvements. Not just for my sanity but so that I can get into the clothes in my wardrobe that have refused to fasten for the last 12 months! So frustrated and annoyed with myself, but psyched up to go!

Im 44 and from the UK. I live with my partner, and he is so supportive of my weightloss and has agreed to help and support me get to where I want to be.

I have suffered many many years ago with eating disorders/depression, but touch wood I can do this without reverting to that. I am much healthier in my mind now, so I can give this a go and do it the "right way".

I look forward to making friends here, and supporting each other on our journey.

Have a great day x

Replies

• justme_Ally
    justme_Ally Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me :) Looking forward to motivate eachother :)
  • steviedream
    steviedream Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi :) added, thanks x
  • LennyLentils
    LennyLentils Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I'm in NZ and have just started again as I have used this app previously :smile:
  • steviedream
    steviedream Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'll add you thanks :smile: Look forward to supporting each other :smile: