what's good for lunch?

Options
I'm trying to figure out what to have for lunch. I had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast (1 without yolk) and a cup of green tea.
I need a filling lunch and don't have any idea of what to eat.

any suggestions

Replies

• reba137
    reba137 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have been having GNC lean shakes for lunch. I put 2 ice cubes, a tablespoon of peanut butter, 1/2 a banana, and 2 scoops of power mix in the blender. It is SO good and it keeps me full the whole afternoon!! :)
  • JenniferNRN
    JenniferNRN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A couple of my favorite healthy lunches:

I like to mix up 1/2 can drained water packed tuna, 1 Tbsp light mayo, 1 tsp pickle relish, chopped onion and celery. Roll it up in a low cal tortilla wrap with maybe some tomato and lettuce.

I also like to fill the tortilla with some deli turkey breast, a slice of reduced fat cheese, some veggies, and I have been substituting mayo with 1/4 of an avocado with a little seasoned salt, cayenne, and garlic powder mixed in. I don't miss mayo (or the calories and bad fat that go with it) at all!!

Sometimes I'll have some baked chips or Sensible Portion potato straws on the side for some crunch.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty lazy with lunch so all I do is grab a slim fast shake and head off for work.