Here to motivate and support.....and could use it!

Options
Hey all,
New here and am definately looking for some encouragement and support. I'm not exactly picking the best time to try this as my life seems to be crumbling around me. However, somethings got to give.

Replies

• NID2410
    NID2410 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hard times are bound to happen at some point or the other. But do not give up, just keep moving. Remember, tough times never last, but tough people do. You have got this girl.. cheer up...sending you lots of positive vibes.
  • NatashaDJoseph
    NatashaDJoseph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I too am going through a tough time in my life as well, and need all the motivation and support to make sure I succeed in my health goals. I believe that when people set goals together, they definitely do much better. I'm looking for someone to motivate and someone who would do the same for me. And someone who really wants to commit to this goal.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks and regards,
    Natasha
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is the perfect time to start! When everything seems to be changing and life gets difficult, there's one thing you CAN control: yourself. So maybe you could take your health as an anchor through the hard times, and treat yourself as lovingly as you can?
  • RainySoul84
    RainySoul84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow... that's an awesome perspective. Seems obvious now and I never looked at it like that!

Thank you!
  • RainySoul84
    Options
    Natasha- Totally interested! WE CAN DO THIS!

Thanks everyone! I've just started and I'm loving the conversation and support already!

Exactly what I need! .....and someone to kick my *kitten* in gear....and make me drink water lol
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    hi there!
  • RainySoul84
    Options
    Hi awesome ! :)