anyone one hear got a nutri bullet machine i just got mine !!!

Options
pizzapete
pizzapete Posts: 8 Member
just did my first day of veggie shakes not bad at all!!!,lol anyone else use the nuti bullet??? feel free to add me also on yur friends list!!! please peter

Replies

• Miss_Neilza
    Miss_Neilza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've recently purchased a Nutrition Bullet and I love it.
  • pizzapete
    Options
    I really like this machine grinds up everything shakes are tasty ,but the kale shake was a little tuff lol ,trial and era i guess
  • derryckl
    derryckl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nutribullet is good. David Wolfe is very inspirational. Pete - the kale one - you need to keep it going for a while. The cell walls in kale are *super* strong. Also if you are going to the point of crushing everything, maybe go light on the kale for now. When the cell walls break, all the good stuff (enzymes, chlorophyll, etc) comes out, ready to be eaten. But ! the taste of chlorophyll takes some getting used to. Just take it light, and you will find that you can get more into it over the next week or two (taste buds get used to it).
  • pizzapete
    Options
    Yeah,lol the first one i made with a kiwi in it was okay, ive bein doing banana ,strawberry and kiwi sjakes and kale on the grill or oven cooked slightly but still crunchy on 2000 calories a day ,but i love the nutri bullet
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I bought one early 2014 and I've been having a smoothie almost daily. I'm actually drinking my chocolate/banana/peanut butter/dandelion greens smoothie right now and it's so good.

Took sometime for me to come up with the right combinations, but now I have my staple recipes and I try new things from time to time. :)
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I got my daughter a Magic Bullet for her 16th birthday! She loves making herself smoothies and it's so much easier for her to use (and clean) than our big ol' blender. Not many 16 year olds probably get blenders for their birthdays but it was the perfect gift for her!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Not a nutribullet, but I got a Ninja and I use it every day :) My favorite toy in the kitchen.

Oh, and when I get tired of spinach and kale in my fruit smoothies I use parsley instead, breaks down better and gives it an herb taste - great with pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries.
  • kika_mckee
    kika_mckee Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a nutribullet and I am obsessed with it!!!
  • mycatpearl2015
    mycatpearl2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Magic Bullet. Have had for years. Love it
  • bgreening72
    bgreening72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes ! I've had mine for about a year, love it!!!
  • rmbalthrop
    rmbalthrop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have one. And don't know how I ever lived without it.
  • DashingDotties
    DashingDotties Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm the same - obsessed! My 8 year old daughter is loving it too, even the green blasts.
    I keep telling myself that I mustn't get stuck in a rut with the kale, pineapple, kiwi and mint but I love it so much :-)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    The smoothie I'm drinking now has 6 different fruits and veggies and keeps me full for hours:

Beets
    Strawberries
    Cranberries
    Blueberries
    1/2 Banana
    Spinach
    Hemp protein

It taste good and has a pretty deep red color.

Thanks for the parsley tip CurvytoFit. I've never used that one. It's good to rotate your greens.
  • vschwgrt1
    vschwgrt1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a VitaMix which I love for all the reasons above.
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I don't have one of these things, but tell me, what do these things do that a regular blender doesn't? I've seen the ads, but want to know if they aren't just hype.
  • pizzapete
    Options
    They pulverize whole veggies,grinds it all smooth ,mskes great veggie shakes with raw veggies
  • pizzapete
    Options
    I'm the same - obsessed! My 8 year old daughter is loving it too, even the green blasts.
    I keep telling myself that I mustn't get stuck in a rut with the kale, pineapple, kiwi and mint but I love it so much :-)