Looking to get back on track and find some motivation.

Options
Hi
I am looking for some people to chat and share with that can possibly help me to get back on track. I seem to have lost my motivation and unable to focus on my weightloss on my own. I really hope this helps me to get back into the swing of things. Thanks to anyone that is able to offer support and ideas as well as hold me accountable for my actions. I would love to be able to help others out on here as well.

Replies

• Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to have you add me. I'm 42 and have 70-75 lbs to lose and love encouraging others and being encouraged as well. Together we can do this!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I lost my motivation for the month of April. I continued going to my exercise class and my trainer but I ate poorly. You are welcome to add me because May is a new month. Good luck on your journey. I have sixty seven pounds to lose.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I'm here every day.....I've put back on about 18lb since February 2013 after getting to my goal of 120lb...and it's driving me crazy....I can't seem to lose it....best of luck with your goals.....:)
  • kingdktgrv
    kingdktgrv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used this app last year success but did not keep up with it. I never had friends on the app for motivation and let myself gain back the weight and some. I am trying to add people for anonymous support and motivation. Anyone who wants feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Kris. I started MFP in June of 2014. I have lost 66 pounds so far and am working on the last 20. I log almost every day (skipped a day and lost my streak) and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • MandareenDream
    MandareenDream Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hear you, sister loud and clear!! Feel free and anyone else to friend me on here. Girl, let me tell you!! I have been where you are at! Geez, I was the procrastinating queen! I found every little excuse under the sun to not work on myself. And you know what happened? One day I woke up and I was 210lbs!!! Ugh. I thought, why the heck did I do this to myself?! Anyways, here I am 60lbs lighter and working on losing the last 15lbs. I got your back for sure!!
  • tanismartineau
    tanismartineau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding. I was doing well for a while lost 22 pounds then life happened and after a series of stressful event I am bigger than ever and starting over.
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I wrote a topic for motivation that I'm sharing with everyone wanting motivation to get back into this process and might feel down about it.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/32351271#Comment_32351271