im new and i love it!!!

Options
hey people im new to this n i wish i had found this site ages ago i think its top even tho i avnt quite got my head round it yet any tips would be gratefull thanks
kim xx
:smile:

Replies

• MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new too. Its quite easy to navigate just take a look around and you begin to learn. It's dead handy having it on my iphone (android app too) if you have a phone that's compatible.
    Good Luck!
  • loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    Options
    Welcome girls! I'm fairly new too - same wish! If only I'd found this couple years ago!! Friend me if you'd like - I'd love to encourage you on your journey! Just remember - it's a lifelong journey and SOOOO worth it! I started mine almost 3 years ago after a lifelong battle with it & it landed me on Oprah last week! Who would have EVER known I'd be one of the 100 in her final weight loss show?? So blessed!!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! And good luck..you can do this!
  • dewhurst
    dewhurst Posts: 7
    Options
    every one that i look at on here seem to be doin really well i think its such a gud site just need to make sum mates now how do u add people?
  • aaronfahs326
    Options
    wow congrats about oprah!! thats totally awesome! i sent you a friend request.. i have alot to lose and you are def an inspiration!
  • aaronfahs326
    Options
    every one that i look at on here seem to be doin really well i think its such a gud site just need to make sum mates now how do u add people?

just go to the person profile and click add friend. when you are in your home screen when you get a request it will alert you at the top :smile:
  • beckylawrence12
    Options
    I have tried about a half dozen weight loss trackers and calorie counters, some free and some that I paid a lot of money for. I could not keep up with any of them for long. This is the first one where I seem to gel with the system! I have already loss 3.5 lbs and this is just the beginning!!
  • dewhurst
    dewhurst Posts: 7
    Options
    oh rite ok cool thank you