Best Easy Pre Measured Portions with Nutritional Information Meals

Options
Thank you in advance,

I'm looking for advice from people with pre-packaged or "prepared" foods that meet the following requirements:

1. Readily Available or atleast easily available
2. Forecastable stats that are well laid out
3. Taste is relatively good to very good
4. Medium to Medium-High affordability
3. A little bit of variety in choices (doesn't have to be much)

In essence, I would like to have 4-5 go to meals that can be purchased easily and rotated to meet nutritional needs. Then tracked on the website. Was wondering what peoples experience with anything above would be.

Thanks again

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Are you looking for lunches or dinners or does it matter? Do the meals have to be all-in-one deals? I mean, are you opposed to buying a few things for one meal or do you want something like a frozen dinner that has everything together? Oh, and are you opposed to absolutely all prep work?
  • ncielieska
    ncielieska Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response, I'm open to any of those options just need to be able to get accurate caloric and possibly macro information as quick as possible. Like if i'm measuring 3 oz of chicken or a handful of brocolli that is probably a little too much but if you give me a block of something and tell me that its 250 calories, I can add that to similar things to equal a total sum of calories for that meal. That would be fine. Obviously the most ideal would be here is meal X which is 650 calories.
  • Gena_Beana
    Gena_Beana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I might get shot for saying this, but I rely on lean cuisine's particularly for lunch. Some of them are a little high in sodium, but I do drink tons of water, and the other meals surrounding it are lower in sodium. All of them are good, but I am partial to spaghetti and meatballs.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lots of frozen meals out there: Lean Cuisine's, Healthy Choice and Weight Watchers. But many of these are in the 250 - 350 calorie range. I add veggies to most meals....they are generally lacking.

Lean Cuisine's website lets you search by meals by various macros & micros...... https://www.leancuisine.com/Products/Search.aspx

I would imagine Healthy Choice and Weight Watchers websites have similar information. Amy's & Kashi frozen meals are going to be lower in sodium.