Almost a Success Story!

Options
caracs
caracs Posts: 5 Member

Ever since I can remember I was a little overweight. Being tall it wasn't at noticeable. Once I went away to college and was living in my sororities house I ate like crap and started to go out for drinks more often. Then once I graduated I got a desk job and the pounds just kept packing on. In January of 2014 I went for a check up. I thought maybe I weighed 190. No I was now at 220. That was very eye opening for me. So I joined they gym, found a love for zumba, hip hop, and even some weights. I started eating less processed food. That used to be all I would eat. After a little over a year my current weight is 165. I went from a bmi that was considered obese to a bmi in the healthy range. 15 more pounds to go until I am at my goal. Anyone can do this if they set there mind to it! Just changing little things makes a big difference. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great job!!!
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow! You ARE a success story. :) Nice work girlie!
  • OlleyThorpe0
    OlleyThorpe0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done, check out my Instagram for fitness tips tricks and motivation & my personal fitness journey....
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great story! Congratulation & keep going!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look so cute and super happy. Good job girl!
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job. I love Zumba too. Post an update when you reach your next goal!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!