Fitbit Calories

Options
arobed53
arobed53 Posts: 2,004 Member
Not sure where to ask this - my fitbit calories aren't showing up on MFP today. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do? It's possible this has been covered somewhere else, but I didn't know where or how to look. Thank you for any help.

Replies

• Karenmm1960
    Karenmm1960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am having same problem. I checked and my device is connected.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
  • cbl3mom
    cbl3mom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am having issues too.
  • baflynn01
    baflynn01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am too. Thank you for posting the link about the technical problems.
  • jojomess1
    jojomess1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • monique1585
    monique1585 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im having the same issue - thanks for the link it was very helpful! the other day my steps doubled its good to know im not the only one having issues
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    If you have the device and the Fitbit app synched up ok, go into apps in the MFP website and disconnect your tracker. Then go to My Home page, now return to the apps section again and reconnect the Fitbit, you'll get a pop up about allowing MFP to access your account, ok it. Give it a min. and go back to the My Home page, your cal adjustments should be there now.

This happens from time to time, usually during high useage.
  • arobed53
    Options
    Thanks. I'll try this right away. Glad I'm not alone but sorry others were having problems too. First time it's every happened to me.
  • arobed53
    Options
    Thank you retirehappy. It worked.
  • Robin66NJ
    Robin66NJ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    arobed53 wrote: »
    Not sure where to ask this - my fitbit calories aren't showing up on MFP today. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do? It's possible this has been covered somewhere else, but I didn't know where or how to look. Thank you for any help.

I'm having the same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that didn't work.
  • ponchauds
    ponchauds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info / link re the tech problems as I have spent the last 2 hours getting very frustrated trying to get my steps and calories synced with myfitness pal. Selfishly, I am very pleased to discover that it was me not or my devices!
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I tried disconnecting from MyFitnessPal and removing MFP permissions from FitBit and nothing is working, I've been trying for 10 minutes now. Glad I found this thread, it was driving me crazy!
  • arobed53
    Options
    Hope all of you are back up and going.
  • rjsnau
    rjsnau Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't. Is yours?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Mines back to normal for now....