New friends who have 100+ pounds to lose!

Options
cheezels83
cheezels83 Posts: 62 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone,

I have over 100+ pounds to lose or 50kg+ if you are metric :-) I would like friends in the same boat who are in it for the long haul! I have been logging in everyday - this week has been hard. Today I picked myself up and got logging properly again instead of eating things that have been hard to log accurately.
I really would like friends who have an open diary so we can support and inspire each other with our food choices and so on.
I am a kiwi living in Sweden so my time zone might be a little different, but I will still be around every day at some point!!!
Please add me as a friend!
:smiley:

Replies

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Long hauler here as well. Welcome and friend request sent!
  • virtualbutterfly78
    virtualbutterfly78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am only about 15 lbs down in my need to lose 150lbs. I was great at logging in before children. Now, I have 2 two-year olds and a nine month old and hardly have time to blink. I'm Vegan so I'm not sure any of my foods would interest you. Thus far I've just cut my portions in half. I would be happy to be a part of this group.
  • tweetybird41
    tweetybird41 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    add me please.
  • cheezels83
    Options
    One of my best friends is vegan and I love cooking for her :-) Have you seen this website? http://vegangela.com/category/vegan-recipes/vegan-salads.
    Last summer I made a lot of her salads. She rocks! (request sent) :-)
  • shannon_andreoli
    shannon_andreoli Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to loose round 100 pounds so feel free to add me!
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I have just over 100 more pounds to lose. I feel your pain! lol
  • cheezels83
    Options
    Added! :-) So great to make new friends in the same situation!
  • tammiann61
    tammiann61 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need friends also! I am a diabetic, compulsive eater I am here to support others. Please add me!
  • YolliB2014
    YolliB2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul too and sending friend request now
  • lthomas35p
    lthomas35p Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me i needed to lost 100lbs im down 14.....
  • lyraluss
    lyraluss Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Definitely in it for a long haul because I want to lose 90-100 and I haven't lost a thing yet :neutral:
  • kscarf1
    kscarf1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I don't know if I should count, but I'm trying to lose 95 pounds and that's awfully close to 100! :smiley: Always looking to have more supporters and to provide more support to others.
  • naquadria1
    naquadria1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    117 lost so far and I need to lose another 93. I'd love to be in this group too.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    sending request
  • GalaxyBird
    GalaxyBird Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose and my goal is to join the Navy, so I really need to get my butt in gear. Please add me if you are serious about losing weight and being active.
  • ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I "only" have about 90 lbs to lose but if you want to add me feel free to! Anyone can add me :smile:

I also live in Sweden.
  • cheezels83
    Options
    Hi Everyone! If you sent me a friend request, I added you :-) If we all add each other, then we will have a great group going!!! :-)
  • ksky79
    ksky79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Sending friend request now!
  • prplhaz300
    prplhaz300 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I have recently come back to MFP. I had lodt 70 lb about 3 years ago but my like turned to crap and I have gained every ounce back. So back to square one with about 200 pounds to lose. I had a crying episode during Zumba today because the reason I can't do somethings is cause I am just too damn fat to reach the positions. I used to do these exercises years ago. How humiliating! But at least I am out there moving again. Good luck too all. And don't beat yourself up too much. We are doing the best we can!!
  • verakam
    verakam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I just joine MFP, I need to lose 120 pounds so yeah I'm here for the long haul, I wish you all the best and feel free to add me I swear I'm friendly :p