If you could say..

Options
Jizes318
Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
Anything on your mind what would you say. More specific to someone, anyone you really can't say it to or to others in general? Or just a vent!

Mine is I am tired of people making smart comments about food, drinks etc around me. Saying "Hey Jessica how many calories in this INSERT FOOD OR BEVERAGE?!?" I don't want to get fat.. SERIOUSLY? :angry: Give me a break. I don't need that crap. I feel like they are making fun of me and my commitment to this.

I also want to say I am tired of girls looking at me like I am some devil and grilling me because I work out and lay out at the pool in a bikini. Okay I get people may not feel comfortable with themselves.. I WAS that person. But I have worked hard to fit in that damn bikini and it is not my fault you aren't doing what you can to do it yourself. Why do I get the dirty looks? I am such a nice person!!

Steps down off soapbox :glasses:

Replies

• mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well said, and I hate "don't you think you're taking this too far"...Um NO if that's what I have to do to lose this gut then by golly that's what I have to do and who the hell asked you anyway?!

and hands the soapbox off :wink:
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mine isnt necessarily weight related. It would be: "hey, get your head out of your *kitten* and realize what you have in front of you! Stop screwing this up, because I will eventually get tired of your bull and LEAVE!"

Whew. Okay, I feel better. Semi-dating a guy with emotional baggage/issues is taxing.

Edit: I thought of another one..haha And it does have to do with weight/getting in shape "You're already sooo thin, why do you want to work out so much?" First off, I'm not thin...I carry it well, secondly...I want to work out because I want to be a HEALTHY thin, not unhealthy.
  • Jizes318
    Options
    I hear you both!

Well I have one more, To coworkers: I am not your maid, wife and or b**ch so please get it together! And i mean with a quickness!
  • aaronfahs326
    Options
    "you have such a pretty face"... um screw all those people. just bc my body isnt perfect doesnt mean i have nothing esle pretty. i hate when people say that. its a nice way of saying if i wasnt so fat i could be pretty.
  • Jizes318
    Options
    I have heard people say that before!
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    Hmmmmm, there are wayy too many to write :huh:

My so called girlfriends says this below,

"We went to Chilis and because your on "your diet", that food isnt good for you, so we didnt want to invite you to that kind of place...

WHAT, you have got to be kidding me right :grumble: They do have food under 750 calories there for me to eat, plus I work out so I would have been cool going there, and its OUR favorite place to go...

Next, I want to tell some of my co-workers ***You are just that, a co-worker so don't get upset when I dont come to your gatherings in your home. I want to keep work @ work and my personal life has absolutely NOTHING to do with you.***

Now for my husband :mad:
    I'm minutes away from telling him his 16 year old, going on 17 in July is not a baby. She needs to be doing whatever is needed for school in order to graduate and he needs to stop being so relaxed. He needs to enroll her in Charm School for manners and proper etiquette and for her grammer. I love her very much, but I dont love the way she speaks.

I can go on and on about alot of things :happy:
  • cbratthauer
    cbratthauer Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I hate when "friends" send me picture texts of foods they know I'm trying not to eat with comments like Mmmmm sooooo goooood! Thanks for your support *kitten*
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I hate when "friends" send me picture texts of foods they know I'm trying not to eat with comments like Mmmmm sooooo goooood! Thanks for your support *kitten*

Argh YES :explode: or they wave it in front of your face....I'm like WTF???!!! :grumble: :angry:
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    OMG, all of these are too funny.

But, I got one.

"Uum, I'm worried that your not eating right, just to lose weight." ARE YOU FU**EN KIDDING ME. I'm properly eating WAY more then you are and losing weight.. That's because I'm eating the healthy stuff, so back off and stop being Jealous that I now look better then you..
  • streko3a
    streko3a Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hate when people tell me that I should love myself the way I am. I love myself, and I will love myself even more when I get rid of this belly fat!
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    I hate when people tell me that I should love myself the way I am. I love myself, and I will love myself even more when I get rid of this belly fat!

Oh I've heard this quite a few times.
  • EmelyJ
    Options

That's right!!
  • Jizes318
    Options

That's right!!

OH I AGREE!!! 100% LOL
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    "you have such a pretty face"... um screw all those people. just bc my body isnt perfect doesnt mean i have nothing esle pretty. i hate when people say that. its a nice way of saying if i wasnt so fat i could be pretty.

Oh how I HATE that phrase!!! ugh!

What would I say right now if I could.....
    "quit being irresponsible and acting like a single guy. Be home with your family every once in a while, stop spending all of our money and stop making me feel like a complete B for standing up to you and telling you so."

Fun day
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

ugh! I loathe this one as well.
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    all of these are all so to funny.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "you have such a pretty face"... um screw all those people.

You make a person like me wary to pay a girl a compliment. Serriously, sometimes we are just trying to pay you a compliment; we have no hidden message, but you are twisting it around based on your own insecurities.

Did you ever stop to think that you may have a pretty face? And someone noticed?
  • elleninez
    elleninez Posts: 44
    Options
    My first one would be: "One of these days you're actually going to grow up and be a MAN. When that day comes, you think that you can just reach up on that shelf in your mind and have what you've been putting away 'til you're 'ready', but guess what - you might've just blown that to pieces by being a douche."

The other one: "Do you really think you're doin this kid any good by letting him go sit in someone else's room because 'it's too hard'??? Part of our jobs is to MAKE THEM THINK FOR THEMSELVES. Otherwise they'll not be able to function in the next class, in college, or in their adult life."
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    "Smile, its not that bad"

HOW THE F would you know how bad it is? Can you hear inside my head? If you could.....you would not be smiling like a maniac at everyone.................
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    "STFU. You're an idiot" :laugh: