Wanting this more then EVER!

Options
My weight has always been up and down. But this has really been tge biggest i have evet been! Started at 220 and now im 195! Today while i was on the tread mill i was watching youtube videos of inspiring weight loss transformation and discovered this app. Im now 195 and excited to start a new journey on here. I've read so many inspiring stories on here and feel even more motivated! Im excited to see my end result and other motivated and inspiring people as well. Let the journey begin and lets motivate eachother to reach our goal.

Replies

• LeoL87
    LeoL87 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow from 220 to 195 congrats. you can do it! :)
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My weight has always been up and down. But this has really been tge biggest i have evet been! Started at 220 and now im 195! Today while i was on the tread mill i was watching youtube videos of inspiring weight loss transformation and discovered this app. Im now 195 and excited to start a new journey on here. I've read so many inspiring stories on here and feel even more motivated! Im excited to see my end result and other motivated and inspiring people as well. Let the journey begin and lets motivate eachother to reach our goal.

Welcome to MFP!

• dmaysaephanh901
    dmaysaephanh901 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you o:)
  • otey743
    otey743 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Get it . Nice progress .
  • syrenzcall
    syrenzcall Posts: 9 Member
    Options