Weight Loss First World Problems

Options
crazyjerseygirl
crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
ih weight loss. So nice yet and the same time so annoying!

None of my pretty dresses fit, and I need to buy a new cocktail dress for a wedding because my old ones are beyond tailoring.

My son jumped on what was once a mighty belly...and hit bone. OWWWW!

Please share your first world problems of weight loss!

Replies

• fritomaster
    fritomaster Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can see my penis.

But jokes aside. Pants fit better I guess. Idk I haven't lost much.
  • nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Not being able to finish a big meal from getting fuller faster. "Oh there's just too much food here! If only I didn't have so much food!"
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    I had to walk instead of run a couple of weeks ago because I was losing my pants. That was far from the first time I've exercised less effectively because of that issue, but it was the first time that I didn't have anything smaller to switch into.

also, I need to buy all new underwear/bras. I don't know what size I am.
  • kmca1803
    kmca1803 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Shoes fit differently. I always treated myself to decent (i.e. expensive!) shoes and at a certain point in the weight loss journey I find myself lacing them much more tightly and thinking about innersoles !
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Similar, today my son told me not to lose any more weight because I feel bony when he hugs me. Hah!

None of my clothes fit. I can't shop, because my size changes too fast to justify too many purchases. I only have a couple things that fit properly at any given time. I live in leggings. The jeans I bought 2 months ago fall down. My shoes don't fit!

I try to remind myself every time I get frustrated trying to get ready in the morning, that these are good problems to have.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    kmca1803 wrote: »
    Shoes fit differently. I always treated myself to decent (i.e. expensive!) shoes and at a certain point in the weight loss journey I find myself lacing them much more tightly and thinking about innersoles !

Oh god so much this... I went from a 6,5 to a 5 or 5,5 and I now have a ton of very expensive designer shoes that I LOVE that dont fit :(
  • keniaclimaco5
    keniaclimaco5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    TOO MUCH FOOD in the fridge that i can't eat!!! :(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Having to keep up with what fits and what doesn't. I didn't buy a new pair of shorts last week because I thought I had three pairs that fit.

Turns out only one of them fit well.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I was trying cheap-skate and avoid buying new clothes at one point, than my extremely loose pants tripped me on the stairs and hit my tailbone rather bad (started using a donute cushion while I drove for a month). I went ahead with buying new pants at that point. Now I'm again at a point that those pants might start getting dangerous.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Used to get sore if I did yoga. Now I get sore if I don't do yoga.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I need all new underwear. My knee bones rub when I sleep on my side at night and it hurts. Not a single dress from last summer fits. Today I couldn't find a belt small enough for a pair of high waisted pants. My butt hurts when I sit on a hard seat for a little while. The pit in my armpit is deeper now and it is very hard to shave.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My butt hurts a lot more sitting in my computer chair. I've always had barely any butt at all but, once I went from 297 to the 240s, my butt has all but disappeared. This weight loss thing has been a pain in the butt! Bazinga!
  • lovethepirk
    lovethepirk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Swimsuit got a little loose, but too lazy to buy a new one...jumped into ocean on clear water day...swimsuit hit my ankles. Got a new suit after that.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    All the old clothes I wanted to fit into fit and I still have weight I want to lose. I really thought I would fit them when I get to my goal, but looks like I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe.
    I go through shoes like crazy now. I hate having to buy them so often but I know that if I don't I could end up hurting myself while I'm running.
    I need new bras. I can't be cheap and buy them at Walmart or Target since they don't carry 34F bras. I wanted my boobs to get smaller and they did. However they didn't shrink enough to fit into a bra size that most stores would carry.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Lol this reminds me of the elvis duran show, dunno if anyone's ever heard him do this.

Mine:
    I just cant get comfortable in my warm bed because im getting bonier.

My two brand new pairs of work pants are already too big to wear and i have to buy more.

Everyone at work has been complimenting me on my weight loss. (Which is great but gets old when the same people repeatedly ask what im doing and then look at me like im crazy when i tell them mfp).
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    My cat can't get comfortable laying on my stomach because there isn't enough there!
  • wolters91
    wolters91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love this post! a few of my recent ones...I had to restart my bra collection, going down from 38C (and pushing on band size) to 36DD. Bras are super expensive ! I have very little clothes that fits me right now because I keep going through it...just tried on my show clothing (I show horses) and it's too big, the pants are majorly baggy...will have to replace them & they're like $80 a pair.

I'll take ANY of these problems though :)
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm less than half way there, but...having your work shirts swim on you, but feeling too self-conscious and also not believing in yourself enough to ask them for a smaller size. Silly, I know!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I learned how to make pants last longer with suspenders as opposed to belts.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So much food, so little appetite. :frowning:
    Plus, I'm between cup sizes. So confused with everything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!