Help!!! I need support!!!

Options
Hi everyone! I've found myself falling into the pattern I always do no matter how hard I try. I do really well for a few weeks then fall back out of it. I'm going on my honeymoon in September and I really want to see some results by then but I need help!! I need a support network to help me along my journey whether it be advice, encouragement, anything!!! Please and thank you in advance!!

Replies

• sbaire74
    sbaire74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Do y I u have a plan? Goal?
  • GwenGossett
    GwenGossett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been reading a little about dieting since I always fall off the wagon myself. A lot of people say it's easier to stick to their plans if they write down thoughts, motivation, tips and recipes they've found. Maybe that will work for you?
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Motivation is really key for me. I am doing better now than I ever have in my life, but I still have times where I fall back. Right now, my motivation is my health and I remember how amazing I felt at a certain weight. I also have a picture of myself that I can look at it if I need motivation. I also write down my feelings if need be. Continuous happiness is far better than the happiness you get by eating junk.
  • trekkie_bbs
    trekkie_bbs Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Figuring out what causes you to fall of the wagon won't hurt either. I found that I would eat more when I didn't eat things that would really fill me up. For instance I love salad but will not be able to fill up from it alone. Some chicken on top of it helped a little but didn't solve my issue. I then found the awesome egg. 3 eggs and BAM! It made me feel full. It doesn't hurt that I love eggs too so it worked out.

Ultimately if I can lose over 150 pounds anyone can.
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am just starting (again), hoping to lose 25lbs by Labor Day. Add me. We can do this! I'm bridesmaid in the fall and want to get toned for the short, strapless dress!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If you get the right knowledge, then spend time planning,getting the right mindset and commiting to do whats needed, then there should be no reason to stall.

Knowledge helps you understand how it works
    A good plan can formalise that knowledge and make it easier to include in your plan effective choices that help you lose weight in a simple fashion.
    Mindset will help you manage your journey.
    Commitment wull help with pushing you along, in particular it will stop you from faltering after a few weeks and keep you moving forward. You have time to lose a fair chunk of your total target weight, but you will need to learn to be consistent and to sustain your calorific deficit.

Start with
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Best advice I can give is the same advice I gave myself on my birthday last September: You gotta stop buying your own BS excuses.

Once you stop doing that, you'll stop failing.

Add me and others to be your tough love friends. I'll be there.

I had 100+ to lose, down today 56lbs, on target to meet my promise by my birthday in September. Once I decided to stop buying my own BS ... easy. There's no hiding from an honest you.

You can do it too.
  • nablackb
    nablackb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! My biggest battle is to stop letting myself make excuses because no one is going to get this accomplished for me.
  • lilideb80
    lilideb80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No lunch or dinner date! Prepare your own meals