POP Pilates #NoMaybes Accountability Thread

Options
kaittea
kaittea Posts: 96 Member
Anyone else following Cassey Ho's May workout calendar? :)
Comment here after your workout every day and we'll keep each other moving!
hqmg3uiuuugf.jpg

Replies

• kaittea
    Options
    Just finished Day One... it was just stretching, but WOW do I feel great. Time for a run!
  • redlights85
    redlights85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm using her beginner 2.0 calendar - hoping to graduate to the regular one in June :) just finished day two - I'm so weak :( and I think cute workout clothes would be motivating! I need to think that one over before I spend! Maybe as a reward for finishing a month I'll buy a new outfit!
  • kaittea
    Options
    I'm using her beginner 2.0 calendar - hoping to graduate to the regular one in June :) just finished day two - I'm so weak :( and I think cute workout clothes would be motivating! I need to think that one over before I spend! Maybe as a reward for finishing a month I'll buy a new outfit!

This is my first time trying one of her calendars... and since yesterday was stretching, I'll find out what it's really like today. I may have to switch to beginner as well haha :P Great idea with the reward...! I should do the same.
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day Two complete... SO MUCH PAIN. I hard a hard time even completing a few of the workouts but I tried to substitute instead of taking a break. Hopefully that counts for something.
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day Three.... killed it. Or rather, it killed me. I'm sure it's just in my head but I seriously feel stronger already!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day Four was fun! My boyfriend joined in for a bit. :) High rep kills me.
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day Five... actually pretty fun! I love the ladder cardio.
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am! I've been following her calendars religiously since February and lost over 15 pounds and many many inches. My body is firming up and honestly, Cassie's workouts are the only workouts that my body has responded positively to. I just love them! She covers every body part and love how she incorporates cardio as well as specific body parts on particular days. Don't know what I would do without my daily fix of Cassie's Blogilates!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Jillian130 wrote: »
    I am! I've been following her calendars religiously since February and lost over 15 pounds and many many inches. My body is firming up and honestly, Cassie's workouts are the only workouts that my body has responded positively to. I just love them! She covers every body part and love how she incorporates cardio as well as specific body parts on particular days. Don't know what I would do without my daily fix of Cassie's Blogilates!

Wow, congrats! I've done her workouts before but never 5 in a row like her calendar suggests so it's been a whole new level of difficulty! Really love her energy.

Day 6 in the bag! Had fun dancing with it today :)
  • Jillian130
    Options
    Once we get this month done, you'll see and feel a big difference. I notice it when I take a few days off and it's like starting all over again lol. I'm addicted. She's fun, and the time goes by quick. Looking forward to completing this month, and more, with you!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Once we get this month done, you'll see and feel a big difference. I notice it when I take a few days off and it's like starting all over again lol. I'm addicted. She's fun, and the time goes by quick. Looking forward to completing this month, and more, with you!

It hasn't even been a week yet and already I feel a difference. The workouts are even starting to feel a little easier! Excited to see how I look and feel at the end of the month. Keep it up! :)
  • Jillian130
    Options
    If you noticed after a week......wait till the end of the month, oh my! Your gonna love what you see! And yep, it does get easier. Moves I couldn't do before, I can now keep up. Love how it's body weight moves. No equipment other than a mat and sometimes dumbbells. Pop pilates rocks! Keep me posted on your progress.
  • kaittea
    Options
    If you noticed after a week......wait till the end of the month, oh my! Your gonna love what you see! And yep, it does get easier. Moves I couldn't do before, I can now keep up. Love how it's body weight moves. No equipment other than a mat and sometimes dumbbells. Pop pilates rocks! Keep me posted on your progress.

I move around so much a yoga mat is the only equipment I can bring around with me, especially with the limited space I have. :P Absolutely, likewise!

Day 7 in the bag. Really didn't want to hit play today, but reluctantly I did... and had a lot of fun!
  • Jillian130
    Options
    awww..stretch and relax day. Nice!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Rest daaaay! I have no where to do a headstand so I substituted with the splits video from last friday
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 9 was surprisingly a breeze. I substituted the dance cardio for the Ladder Cardio because I can't dance/follow choreography and unfortunately I don't have stretch bands so I had to make up my own substitutions for the entire final vid :/ I still felt it but I was annoyed she didn't make any substitutions for those without.
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 10 all done :) 1/3 of the way!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 11! I accidentally did the wrong video looking at the wrong day :/ Unfortunately it was one filled with burpees, so then I had to do the correct one which (lucky me) was more burpees. Dead.
  • Jillian130
    Options
    Day 11 will be done tonight. I agree with your earlier post about dance cardio. I select another day's workout for that because I am just not coordinated enough to follow the moves. But all in all, I'm loving the selections!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 11 will be done tonight. I agree with your earlier post about dance cardio. I select another day's workout for that because I am just not coordinated enough to follow the moves. But all in all, I'm loving the selections!

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one! Day 12 was super fun.... I love butt day! Glad to hear you're still going strong. :)