Hi,help?

Options
I don't really know what to say, only that I feel hopeless right now. I lose the weight, get comfortable and gain it all back. I'm so disappointed in myself, and I Just really, really wish I could get this under control. I could really use some advice, and tips from people who have been in a similar situation. Please! Thank you. :(

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Hey...Do you continue to track/log while you're in maintenance?
  • Wallflower_83
    Wallflower_83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

No,I don't. I stop logging, and exercising. So bad.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

No,I don't. I stop logging, and exercising. So bad.

So don't stop! And perhaps if you only do an amount of exercise you know you can maintain after you lose, while you're losing, it would help. I finally decided I'm never going to do much cardio, so I just stopped doing it. Or at least doing any amount I can really rely on for anything but a bit of cardiovascular health :)
  • KimTransformed
    KimTransformed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is challenging, and maintenance of the weight loss, is ongoing daily , I use to weigh 230lbs I'm finally down to 158lbs, all you have to do is " decide, commit, and make it happen" once your mind is made up, you become all in, the mind holds such willpower <3
  • Wallflower_83
    Wallflower_83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you,ladies! I appreciate your words of advice.

• kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I find it's easier to maintain my weight and exercise routine if I'm realistic. I don't have a gym membership, because I know in the long run I won't continue going. I don't follow fad diets, because I keep them up. So I keep my fridge and cupboards filled with healthy food and do a daily exercise in my bedroom when I get up in the morning and sometimes a few more times a day when I'm bored.
  • elena1025
    elena1025 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I've been there. Set small goals, they are easier to achieve without getting frustrated. Log your food. And just make sure you don't go grocery shopping when you're hungry, and make a list. These are things I try to do.Good luck :)