Hi

jlwcjw
jlwcjw Posts: 2 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to all. I have been using this site to record my food journal for some time now and I guess now is as good a time to join in a the chats. I am trying hard to lose some weight that I put on after taking some new perscription medication. I hate what it has done to my body, yet it really helps me. What a horrible situation that is! I hope this will be the year that I can stick with a new me. Good luck to everyone else on this crazy journey. I will need all the support I can get, so please help to keep me on track.:tongue:

Replies

• jlwcjw
    jlwcjw Posts: 2 Member
    Hello to all. I have been using this site to record my food journal for some time now and I guess now is as good a time to join in a the chats. I am trying hard to lose some weight that I put on after taking some new perscription medication. I hate what it has done to my body, yet it really helps me. What a horrible situation that is! I hope this will be the year that I can stick with a new me. Good luck to everyone else on this crazy journey. I will need all the support I can get, so please help to keep me on track.:tongue:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome & good luck on this new journey!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Hello & Welcome!! :wink: There are some really wonderful, supportive & inspiring people around here!! You'll love it!! Have a great week - I wish you much success! :wink:
  • welcome :happy: everyone is really great on here a lot of support. Just remember one day at a time.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome! If you haven't already realized it, you will find TONS of support here!
    MFP REALLY, REALLY works, between all the wonderfully supportive members and the great food log, which is SUCH an eye opener! You WILL lose all the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "practically" be easy doing it!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome and best of luck in reaching your goals!!

I know you can do it!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Hi and wishing you the best of luck!!
This discussion has been closed.