First time

Options
belleightyseven
belleightyseven Posts: 8 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hey there! This is the first time I have ever been serious to lose some weight. I have always been skinny and tall but it seems like the past couple of years it has finally caught up with me and with taking certain medications it feels like all I want to do it eat eat eat and I crave a lot of sugar. I have been going to the gym every second or third day and stay for about an hour or so but I haven't really been changing my eating habits. I want to give this w shot because if I don't try I might regret it in the next few years or be too busy with life to get started. So I might as well start now!
I would love to add some friends on here and feel free to add me!! ! I am 28 years old and I live in Canada. Wish you all the best!

Replies

• otey743
    otey743 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You got this . I'm from Houston Tx USA . Add me if you like I'm knowledgeable about nutrition and working out if you need info hit me up .
  • belleightyseven
    Options
    Thank you! I am requesting help from anyone. I just want to lose around 10 pounds and eat healthy, cut back on sugar for sure!! And continue going to the gym. I want to become passionate about this and not become obsessed and stressed lol.
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    For me, the difference between 'passionate' and 'stressed and obsessed' is determined by whether or not you want to be making changes. I want to make changes in my own life, so closely monitoring my choices is more of a passion than it is a source of stress, or an obsession.

My best tips are
    Use this website or app. It's a great tool. But just like a hammer cannot build a house without the carpenter, this website cannot work without you.

Make friends. Set goals. Share your successes and failures. We all learn from each other.

ADHD
    Accuracy
    Diligence
    Honesty
    Discipline

Best of luck to you!
    Brandon
  • belleightyseven
    Options
    Thanks so much for your feedback!!