Good ideas for breakfast anyone ?

Options
I need some good ideas for breakfast, I just woken up I think I may half 1 slice of toast with a Bananna or cornflakes with yogurt and blueberries ? If you guys have any more suggestions please comment :) thank you !

Replies

• monstalosta
    monstalosta Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Like eggs, oatmeal, fruit, what exactly are you looking for?
  • memedwil
    memedwil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Poached eggs are my fav!! Or a bowl off mixed fruits! If toast try taking brown instead of white :)
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Anything you like/want.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Go crazy and eat dinner for breakfast.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Homemade Egg McMuffin. Light whole wheat English muffin, toasted w/small amount of butter (or whatever you prefer); 2 egg whites, scrambled in one of those small egg-frying pans so it stays round; a slice of 2% Milk American cheese (or other cheese of your choice); Canadian bacon. Soooo yummy!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Searching for "breakfast" is a good idea
  • Garebearrr
    Garebearrr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I use to cook up a big egg mixture every morning. I would take like 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, peppers, onions, broccoli, and cook it all with some non sugar/non salt based seasoning it was delicious! I was my leanest ever while doing that but I was also eating a lot of chicken breast and lower-medium complex carbs.

Now I blend a protein shake with veggies and avocado and a small piece of turmeric or ginger root and I absolutely love it starts my day out right!
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Add some cottage cheese and/or nut butter/tahini to your banana toast. Other ideas would be yoghurt with muesli, egg and avocado toast, pancakes, an omelette, smoked salmon sandwich, oatmeal, a fruit and oat shake, shashuka. Whatever suits your needs and goals really.
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love hard boiled eggs with a bit of mustard on toast. Delicious. Also I've been eating avocado toast a lot recently with a bit of salt and pepper. Sometimes half a grapefruit as well. I eat light for breakfast because I prefer a large dinner.
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    missh1967 wrote: »
    Homemade Egg McMuffin. Light whole wheat English muffin, toasted w/small amount of butter (or whatever you prefer); 2 egg whites, scrambled in one of those small egg-frying pans so it stays round; a slice of 2% Milk American cheese (or other cheese of your choice); Canadian bacon. Soooo yummy!

Great idea, I'm so going to pick up some bacon and muffins tomorrow