Rough Patch-wouldn't mind a buddy

Options
So my weight was doing very well for a long while, I would do vigorous workouts and I was eating really healthy. But then I got dumped and basically hit a rough patch and now I'm addicted to sweets and hardly work out. I'm taking it one day at a time, but I can't seem to get away from temptations!

Replies

• 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    add me
  • SonicMoosie
    SonicMoosie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I know what it feels like to come up against those damned temptations! I'm new at this but I have found that having people around you in the same state of mind can be really motivating. Feel free to add me :smile: I'm in need of some buddies too haha
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me if you'd like. I log every day and try to post as many motivating and positive things as possible. You can also always feel free to shoot me a message if you need some support at any time :)
  • gonnasnap
    gonnasnap Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Rough patches have a beginning and an end. Remind yourself that it's only temporary and in the meantime just dig deep and get back into your routine. Feel free to add me.
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    We all have tough patches don't be to down on yourself & it's just temporary & it's probably his loss anyway onwards & upwards :)
  • katiebman
    katiebman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm a good cheerleader and been through similar!
  • djmiller54
    djmiller54 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me, and some super supportive friends in my friends group
  • Cronniss
    Cronniss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Any one that would like to add me as a friend for some moral support and tips, please feel free to do so!
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Ah that sucks :( I know how it feels, I had it happen several times during weight loss but got back on track in the end. I'm in a similar rough patch as well, gained back 3 kgs and have difficulty losing it again. Friend me if you like :)
  • busyncmom
    busyncmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. That is a journey I am on right now how to handle my emotions without using food. It is a struggle but with support we can help each other through the ups and downs.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • TatumStevenson
    TatumStevenson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Every end is a new beginning. Add me friend
  • jbear713
    jbear713 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I get it!!
  • Dlanaegreen13
    Dlanaegreen13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me c: I am with you 110%! I'm also struggling to get through a bit of a rough patch so lets get through this fitness journey together.
  • pug990
    pug990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!