Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Which ice cream do you like?

2»

Replies

• Blue Bunny has sundae cones for only 120 calories. Obviously not a huge serving but pretty delicious.
  • mammado11
    mammado11 Posts: 26
    My friend told me about Weight Watchers English Toffee ice cream bars, 100 calories and so yummy!!! Also, I bought Dryer's slow churned "light" mint chocolate chip ice cream the other day. It was good too! For 1/2 cup it was around 130 calories and 20 carbs!
  • fallon144
    fallon144 Posts: 40
    I love my Chocolate Fudge Brownie Froyo from Ben and Jerry's...it tastes just like the ice cream version, but it has 60 less calories per serving.

I just got into this! I love it! It is so rich and creamy and tastes great! I love the brownie pieces!
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    I'm a huge ben&jerrys fan (vanilla carmel chocolate covered potato chip= pure bliss)

I try to curb my B&J ice cream cravings with skinny cow chocolate fudge, 12g of sugar is enough :/
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    I do Baskin Robbin sugar free ice cream

Agreed! They have different flavors that are sugar free...I just usually get the vanilla yogurt one thats 90cals per scoop and add some nuts :)
  • Yum!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    usually an ice dream cone from chick-fil-a or a small cone from mcdonald's or sonic. i try to turn to frozen yogurt before i turn to ice cream unless i REALLY want the ice cream. :happy:
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    anything from skinny cow
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Weight Watchers has a Dark Chocolate Dulce de Leche bar that I would die for! They are A-MA-ZING and only 120 cals! I have one every night....
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Breyers 160 calorie chocolate chip cookie sandwich's! Yummmmmy! :tongue:
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    anything mint chocolate chip YUM!