4wks in and doing well

Options
jah7700
jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
I have tried losing weight my whole life, from pills to Atkins to weight watchers... All of them have worked for a short time, but I never had any long term success. MFP has been really helpful in my renewed attempt to lose weight.

I'm into week 4 and have been doing well, down 10lbs already!!! Having used the weight watchers online tools I can tell you MFP is definitely better and cheaper. While this is my first post, I have been encouraged reading the message boards and seeing the success stories.

I have plenty of weight to lose, but as MFP has already started to become a habit, I feel like I will reach my goal this time. And when I do, plan to see a success story with me riding a Harley (my carrot for losing the weight)

Skoal!!!

Replies

• polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congrads on doing so well. I'm 7 weeks in and down 23.5. Keep up the hard work and you will do it!
  • sfmathews
    sfmathews Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Just joined this week. I did WW with some success a few years back. I agree, they are expensive to use online and so far am very happy with MFP. And the community is great, very supportive! Good luck on your journey,
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Great job on your success so far. I know what it's like to have a long way to go, but I'm doin' it, brother!! Keep at it!
  • daddeeo
    daddeeo Posts: 33
    Options
    Congratulations! I am in week two and I am down 10 pounds. 80 more to go! I have found no site that works as well than this one. Keep up the great work. You will soon be riding off into the sunset.