Hi all ☺

Options
My name is Luan I lost 6st using my fitness pal and exercise a couple of years ago. Lets just say I have got lazy and fat again ha... back on a mission to shrink these pounds away and get healthy once more. I'm 36 years old and from Manchester. I trying to exercise 3 x a week and eat a much better diet. I like wine & gin & tonic thats the problem. If any of you fancy joining me on this rocky road to becoming a fit bird again...please do :) I love life love laughing and love Gin!!

Replies

• AbiBain
    AbiBain Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm losing weight for the first time but I've been overweight for the longest time. I'm 32 this year and I thought I'd better get a handle on this whole thing before it's gets harder as I get older.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    It's a looong winding road, for me I need to realise that it is the lifestyle changes.. doing little things everyday which will make the biggest impact. Not the faddy diets n quick fixes I usually champion. That and binge eating and drinking all weekend... starving every Monday!! Ect... and so it all loops around n around x
  • Victoriajoe24
    Victoriajoe24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and would like a diet buddy to spur my on
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're trying again. Making changes isn't always easy, but it's worth it in the end. Good luck!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Options
    I'm feeling better already about being healthier x
  • johannpascual
    johannpascual Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Options
    I hope so ☺