One Victory at a time!

Options
Hi. I am Lillidelafield from Southampton. I am not new to MyFitnessPal, but I have a bad record of keeping to it, mostly because I don't have time every day to keep logging on the computer, but now I have an ipad, the app is so quick to use I have no trouble sticking to the rules. Keeping to my new eating routine and also recording faithfully everyday everything I eat. I have to start by shouting to the hills that I have succeeded in my first massive goal!!!!!! I have been a huge chocoholic since I first discovered it at age 17. But I can honestly say I have not eaten a bar of any type of chocolate since the 7th February. That is Three Months! I am now at the point where I can walk past rows of gorgeous looking choccy bars in store without being tempted. I still fancy them from time to time but I have done so well, I no longer have any desire to ruin everything by giving in. Without the dreaded C word clouding everything, losing weight should be somewhat less challenging! My first weigh-in is tomorrow morning.....

Replies

• CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Well done, good luck for tomorrow although it doesn't sound as if you'll need it!
  • lilidelafield
    lilidelafield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!!