Replies

• star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, my jaw is on the floor. Well done mate, awesome job
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't expect all these replies! Thanks so much everyone that means so much to me! Lol sorry if I fall a bit behind with replying but will get to you all as I can :)
    WOW! You look absolutely fabulous, just beautiful period. Super good job! I LOVE seeing you with the same outfit on too--that's super inspirational.

I've got a few questions...

What got you going to make this utterly excellent change? What kind of foods and drinks did you have? What kind of exercising?

Last year I was experiencing health issue due to my weight, my periods had stopped for half a year and as you can see I wasn't exactly in great shape lol. When I found out how much my weight was effecting me that's when it was a now or never because I was at the stage where I could have kept eating like I did and probably become immobile or I could bust my butt and change my life. I hope it's obvious which path I chose! Haha

My food diary if public so feel free to have a look :) lately I've just been on a "normal person" way of eating really haha but make sure I stay in my calorie goals and I exercise a lot lately. I'm a vegetarian and fortunately I like fruit and veg so it's always good to eat those! I love my meat replacement products like quorn too. I tried my best over the year to not snack on too much unhealthy stuff but if I do have cravings I work it into my day.

Lately I go to the gym twice a week, do dancing once a week, zumba once a week and I will be starting an exercise class once a week on Monday too. But I lost most of my weight by just walking much more and playing on lots of wii fit type games. We also bought a cross trainer which helped :)
    2essie wrote: »
    Amazing loss. You look happier and younger and I laughed out loud at your baggy pants compared to the before photo. How did you keep them up?

Haha! Weirdly enough they weren't too bad to keep up for a couple of mins for pictures as before when I wore them they were stretched to their maximum! My boyfriend however did decide they're ridiculously big on me and that he could fit in there with me too LOL, will post a picture on the next reply as unfortunately when I add it it's coming up in the middle of this post :P
  • KrissyRawrz
    Options
    ty0uu2q1kt9y.jpg
  • KrissyRawrz
    Options
    I'm only 65 pounds into my 130 pound effort, so posts like yours are an incredibly inspiration. What really amazes me is that you are hardly recognizable, Your face is so transformed, it looks like a different person. What a sensation this must be. Thank you for the post, and my most sincere congratulations and admiration for your accomplishment!

Awww 65lbs is a huge loss!! Congrats to you :) I'm sure you'll be nearing your 130lbs loss before you know it. Thanks so much I'm happy to hear that haha I really don't feel like the same person anymore so it's nice to see a change in appearance too! I wish you the best of luck on your journey x

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    nice work! congratulations on your success. I hope you feel as amazing as you look!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    :o Amazing job!!!!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    I love these photos! You must be so proud. Good for you, what an amazing accomplishment!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant!! Very impressed, youve done an amazing job!!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You've done an amazing job!!! Congratulations!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    ty0uu2q1kt9y.jpg

What a wonderful attitude you Both have.... this is so nice to see and hear. Great motivation !!!
    Congratulations, you look beautiful !
  • dhampir_princess
    dhampir_princess Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm down 56 pounds out of 162 which would put my goal weight at 175. (I'll probably want to lose more once I get to 175 but that is my goal for now.)

It's so weird for me to think that I'm already about 1/3 of the way there because a lot of time it feels like I haven't changed at all. I know it's really all a mental thing but I still see the same person in the mirror and going through a bout of depression isn't helping matters at all.

Reading stories and seeing photos from others really helps keep me motivated. So thank you for posting this.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The difference is staggering - what an effort you must have put in to make such a drastic change. Amazing work, well done!
  • PoopuhT
    PoopuhT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATION! Thats a great number to lose and you look well ^-^
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you and your man in your old pair of pants. If your story doesn't motivate people who desperately need to lose weight, nothing will! Congrats!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great success!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGG! Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!