Beverly @ Cardinals game

Options
queenbea77
queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
You go girl! I read your story on the IIFYM Facebook page & let me tell you there is a cheering section for you!! Our IIFYM FB page is by invite only & I would like to invite you to join our group. Send me a message if interested

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Beverly, I saw your story last night on Facebook and you handled that with so much class. Seriously, you have so much to be proud of and eff that guy!! What a sad "human being".
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Link to her post in response...

http://theantijared.com/2015/05/i-was-the-so-called-unhealthy-fat-woman-at-the-cardinals-game-2.html

It's a shame people can't look past and applaud people for doing the right thing. Even if I go out and eat over my calories because I'm at a special function, I'm doing something by tracking that, and odds are that I'm eating right the rest of the time.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Absolutely rude. People can be disgusting. Sounds like this came from a "trainer" who never had weight issues. Omg can you imagine how they treat or think of their clients?!

Beverly- if you're reading this- go girl! Perfect response! Sorry you've had to deal with this nightmare but at least some good came out of it. You're an inspiration!
  • weightofgold
    weightofgold Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would rather be obese than have such ugly mind and heart... Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you judge them (about anything )
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    That post isn't from her.

https://www.facebook.com/tonyposnanski/posts/10152909820587712

"So I called the news station to tell them that although Beverly's story is 100% true, she was not at the game."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!