DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nice post Ms. Hale.

A lot of good information in there.

Thanks for sharing.
  • pickle41
    pickle41 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i know for myself i have struggled for so long,,,, i used to walk but would get off track. once i turned about 35 or 36 it really has been hard. I have been walking again for the past going on four weeks this week, and for two of those weeks i have bumped it from 3 miles to 4 and 4 and a half miles a day. I have still NOT had any weight loss, and watching what I eat. so i would suggest walking and staying away from sugar. Its the killer for us! good luck and don't quit. it will catch up.
  • srogers01
    srogers01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I haven't hit a plateau in my weight loss. I haven't even lost a pound since making changes to my diet?? If I was consuming between 2000-3000 calories before March and now I'm eating between 1300-1500 calories shouldn't I have seen some sort of weight loss even if it was just a pound or two? I used to drink diet soda and maybe 3 glasses of water a day, since March no diet soda just my 8+ glasses of water each day. And I'm going to the gym at least 3x a week, usually more? I'm just at a loss right now and although I know I could cut out foods from my diet or be stricter with certain things...I still feel like I should have seen some weight loss just in the small changes I have made.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Maybe buy some new scales?...