Workout Music?

Options
alyxls
alyxls Posts: 29 Member
What do you guys listen to when you workout? I am so so sick of almost all the music on my phone, so any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Swedish and Finnish metal is the only music worth listening to!
  • SuperMelanie
    SuperMelanie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    If my health club plays Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" one more time, I'm going to kill someone. With a gym ball. It won't be pretty :#
  • alyxls
    Options
    I'll add that one to my "do not listen" list ;)
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I use Spotify on my phone and have created different workout playlists. I started by listening to different workout playlists that had already been created and if I found a song I liked, I would just add it to whichever playlist that it fit. This has been a great help and has kept me from wanting to go crazy from hearing the same songs over and over again!
  • SuperMelanie
    SuperMelanie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    If my health club plays Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" one more time, I'm going to kill someone. With a gym ball. It won't be pretty :#
    Ditto Beyoncé's "Single Ladies". If I ever discover which idiot puts it on repeat, I'll put more than a bloody ring on it, mate!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I use spotify for new music' like debubbue above.
    I use different playlists depending on what im doing, some I can just listen to the music first other activities then I need a particular rythm.
  • MissBoo2015
    MissBoo2015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Personally, if its HIIT then it needs to be upbeat and fast, pretty much from start to finish, so someone like beenie man keeps me going, or kat deluna as does paramore. Strength training is anything from damian marley, ray jones and logic. And just to throw in a weird one that for some reason does wonders for motivation - 300 violin orchestra :)
  • warrenflores1995
    warrenflores1995 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Listen to Latin dance music.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Rock and heavy metal.
  • alyxls
    Options
    All awesome suggestions, thanks everyone!!
  • gonnasnap
    gonnasnap Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    A little Slayer goes a long way