Has Anyone Felt Like This ?

Options
You wake up, feeling GREAT ! Going for a walk and try to reach the 10k steps, and you eat. You're not hungry really, so you leave some on your plate just in case you want more. But when you keep looking at it, the more UNappetizing it is. You log for the day and... 900 calories ate.

You're kinda hungry, but racking through your head of food in the house, just doesn't seem to spark anything. But you DO want to workout, even if it's 5 minutes of stretching on your AppleTV.

What. Do. You. Do ?

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'd do some light stretching and look forward to eating properly again tomorrow.
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You work out, then afterward you'll more likely than not feel hungry and eat.

You also get into the habit of grazing :smile:
  • carolbossy
    carolbossy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm finding myself eating just to eat. And i'm saying to myself after i eat that I did not need that.I need more motivation be fore I do this to myself. Help me
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Accept that sometimes you'll eat not because you need it, but because you want it. And you understand the consequences of whatever it is you eat and you do the required activity to ensure it fits your goals. Simples :smile:

Diets fail because they're a break from the norm that you'll eventually slip back into.

Doing it properly means it's a lifestyle change. A psychological change, not just a physical one that means looking after yourself and watching what you eat BECOMES the norm.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    open your diary.