I'm New!

Options
teenio7
teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to myfitnesspal. I started on Tuesday because my BFF told me about it and how she's used it to get to her goal weight. I'm very excited, so far I've lost 4 lbs. The highest I ever weighed was 167 which was a few years ago. I've lost weight since then. On Tuesday when I started I was 139.8 lbs, my goal is 115.. I'm only 5'2. I'm very excited and hope I can also meet my goal weight with this tool.

Replies

• lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I've only been here for a few days, so I'm new too. My situation is kinda like yours. I'm short...5'4 and my goal weight is 118lbs.
  • teenio7
    Options
    Cool! How has it worked for you so far? It's been great for me. Makes me feel accountable for the calories I take in.
  • nestr001
    nestr001 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm also new to the site. I"m really excited because I feel that we have each other's support here and together will make it. I had a baby a year ago and haven't been able to shed the last 15 pounds. I hope to in the coming weeks! Good luck to all!!
  • teenio7
    Options
    We Can do it!!
  • ladyfirst0
    ladyfirst0 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello every I am new and I am excited about losing weight I am 47 and I want to be around for sometime in addition to being healthy I want to be able to romp with my grandkids now 5 & 3 I would like to stop taking my blood pressure medicine or cut down the dosage I am at 255 now and my goal weight is 170