Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best granola bar out there??

been trying to find a good healthy granola bar. Right now my favorite is the peanut butter clif Mojo bar. Any out there that you guys prefer? I eat them a lot so I'm open for any suggestions :)

Replies

• spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    edited May 2015
    I love Lara bars - they're amazing, every flavor is awesome and tastes exactly like what it's supposed to. Lemon bar, blueberry muffin and carrot cake are my favorites. But they're also not granola bars, so maybe I'm not being helpful. ;)
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Kashi
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Best in what respect? What do you mean by healthy?

I don't really eat granola bars.... I have better things to use my carbs and fat on!
  • jaykarrels1
    jaykarrels1 Posts: 11 Member
    I guess just anything in bar form haha.
  • LadyFencer
    LadyFencer Posts: 51 Member
    I second larabars. My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough.
  • jaykarrels1
    I'll try some lunabars next time I go to the store (haven't tried them before because I've always thought they were mainly for woman) haha
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Kind Bars. Especially peanut butter dark chocolate
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Lara bars, not Luna bars! Those aren't quite as good, haha.
  • krmagowan
    krmagowan Posts: 1 Member
    Kashi peanut peanut butter bars are awesome as well as the Honey almond flax chewy granola bars. Taste good!
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Kashi bars are delicious :)
  • JenileeFinley
    JenileeFinley Posts: 15 Member
    Lara bars! Very simple ingredients. Luna bars are way more processed. Try chocolate chip peanut butter. Or simply chocolate chip! I will have to try the other flavors recommended in this thread.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Read labels on all bars! It's shocking how much fat and sugar are in some of them. Some are no better than candy bars. Does it have to be a bar you eat? A fav snack of mine while hiking is a handful of peanuts mixed with raisins.
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    I like the Kashi chocolate almond sea salt bars. And I can get them at Sam's Club in bulk at a great price.
  • LadyFencer
    LadyFencer Posts: 51 Member
    I order larabars from vitacost.com. Much cheaper than regular grocery stores. I place a big order with them once a month to get free shipping.
  • kpodaru
    kpodaru Posts: 133 Member
    Best in what respect? What do you mean by healthy?

I don't really eat granola bars.... I have better things to use my carbs and fat on!

^^ same here. i'm not a fan of granola bars as i'd rather eat fresher foods. that said, i have friends who love lara bars.
  • jaykarrels1
    Awesome! Haven't heard of most of these so I'll definitely be trying them out next time I go to the grocery store :)