35-40lbs to shade Join me!

Options
AgieRN
AgieRN Posts: 9 Member
hello all, I have been on MFP for over 3 years starting and quitting again all over again.... I'm 5'8 tall weighing 206lbs yikes
and this time around I decided to stop giving excuses about why I can not stick to a healthy diet/exercise program .

I invested in a Treadmil and doing 20-40 each day with today being day 6 and 5lbs down! Hopefully I will be posting before/after pics in the success section soon.. Feel free to add me;let's motivate one another.

Replies

• benashcraft98
    benashcraft98 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your doing great if I can lose almost a pound a day I'm happy. Feel free to add me
  • AgieRN
    Options
    Your doing great if I can lose almost a pound a day I'm happy. Feel free to add me

Thank you, while I belief some might have been related to water and Na fluctuations it definitely is encouraging! Adding you :)
  • prinagreen
    prinagreen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are already on your way to success. Don't give up! Remind yourself just how bad you want this & need it. I'm rooting for you. I too walk on my treadmill every morning for 30 minutes at 4.5 speed. But I've decided it's time to kick it up a notch and go for 45 minutes. Please help me by checking on me. We can do this!
  • KTOneTwentyTwo
    KTOneTwentyTwo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30lbs. Down 15 so far! Halfway there. Then I'm going to set another goal to lose another 10-15 and gain muscle. Feel free to *kitten* me :smile:
  • KTOneTwentyTwo
    KTOneTwentyTwo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow I said add not A. sS autocorrect .. Jeez hahaha
  • prinagreen
    Options
    :D
  • AgieRN
    Options
    prinagreen wrote: »
    You are already on your way to success. Don't give up! Remind yourself just how bad you want this & need it. I'm rooting for you. I too walk on my treadmill every morning for 30 minutes at 4.5 speed. But I've decided it's time to kick it up a notch and go for 45 minutes. Please help me by checking on me. We can do this!

Thank you so much for your encouraging words.
    I have been doing every morning before work and plan on increasing gradually with time. I will for sure check on and please do same..adding you as friend now.
  • AgieRN
    Options
    Wow I said add not A. sS autocorrect .. Jeez hahaha

• Samuel_Gage
    Samuel_Gage Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats!!! I've just started using this app a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to cut fat also! Feel free to follow me
  • prinagreen
    Options
    Aetaka wrote: »

Thank you so much for your encouraging words.
    I have been doing every morning before work and plan on increasing gradually with time. I will for sure check on and please do same..adding you as friend now.

• prinagreen
    Options
    Thanks for the add & support. ;)
  • AgieRN
    Options
    bg_flt wrote: »
    Hey congrats!!! I've just started using this app a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to cut fat also! Feel free to follow me
    Thank you, I will add and check on you if you do same:)... Great first step joining ,you could do this. I have been lurking at the success section everyday and it really gets me going... That will be us one day.
  • AgieRN
    Options
    Thanks for the add & support. ;)

You are welcome