I need friends for Motivation and Support

Options
Hey guys I'm needing some friends for Motivation and Support as I'm just finishing recovering from a hysterectomy I had done at the end of March. I'm also looking for motivation as I always find a way to fall off the train and I need to quit doing that if I wanna lose this 59 pounds by the end of the year. I've set some serious goals that I'm gonna start working on starting monday and it's only gonna work it I put my mind to it everyday and not cheat. I've got great support at home from my husband who is also going on a diet as he's a diabetic and I don't wanna go down the road as I see what he has to do everyday and that's why I'm looking at getting my health under control now before it gets any worse. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do the same in return.

Replies

• queenjoslyn
    queenjoslyn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your goals! I'm new to here so I don't know how much help I can be but a friend and support I know I can offer :smiley:
  • twinmommyRN
    twinmommyRN Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm also new to this. Still learning. But I can definitely be a supportive friend if you want. Add me if you like