Whole 30

Options
Anyone currently on the Whole 30? I am about to begin it i a few days and would love to have some support.

Replies

• kristamayo30
    kristamayo30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy! I'm on day 18 of the Whole30! You'll love it!
  • sfirman10
    sfirman10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm on Day 1!
  • AllieLorah17
    AllieLorah17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy!! I completed a whole 30 in January, and now I eat mostly whole 30 with a few exceptions. I have a group to share recipes and stories! Sent you an invite, we'd be happy to have you! It can be intimidating to try to think of recipes so you aren't eating the same thing everyday. Hope I can help!
  • karbar75
    karbar75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started my first Whole30 on Monday 4/27. So far I love it! I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. So for those of you doing it or that have completed it, did you wait the whole 30 days to weigh yourself or were there any "sneaky" weigh ins?? Just curious..
  • mandaconway
    mandaconway Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on monday!!! I'm excited, but so scared that I'll fail :/
  • jagbug2014
    jagbug2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Sunday. It's great and I feel so much better eating the whole food. Good luck !
  • andrea218
    andrea218 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I stared Whole30 last Monday 4/27 and I love it! 7 days without any sugar is a big deal for me.
  • barrerunyoga
    barrerunyoga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today was day one of my Whole30! I'm a little concerned because I'm a vegetarian so basically that means my protein source is eggs...it also means that I'm already coming out under in my calorie count for the day (not taking my workout into account) so I may need to push the nuts/seeds even though they're supposed to by used sparingly.

Anyone taking multivitamins while on the Whole30? I've got a "Food Based One" from Whole Foods that doesn't have coloring/flavoring/preservatives but there are some ingredients I don't recognize so I'm thinking I shouldn't take it. Thoughts?
  • butlersoft
    butlersoft Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 - still going strong :-)
  • SamZ10
    SamZ10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am on day 30 and I LOVE It!! Start my next Whole 30 on Monday, taking the weekend off for a getaway and then right back to it!
  • SamZ10
    SamZ10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    andrea218 wrote: »
    I stared Whole30 last Monday 4/27 and I love it! 7 days without any sugar is a big deal for me.

It was for me too!! I had a hard time with the dairy too, I love cheese. It does get easier.
  • mandaconway
    mandaconway Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 now :) had minor set backs on my first two day 1's so restarted each time. Yesterday was rough... detox day. Had a migraine, chills, couldn't keep any food down, didn't want to eat at all, and my body felt like I'd been hit by a semi... but woke up this morning feel just fine! Excited to continue this journey.
    has anyone descovered any tasty easy and quick recipes?
  • krissywcox
    krissywcox Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 now :) had minor set backs on my first two day 1's so restarted each time. Yesterday was rough... detox day. Had a migraine, chills, couldn't keep any food down, didn't want to eat at all, and my body felt like I'd been hit by a semi... but woke up this morning feel just fine! Excited to continue this journey.
    has anyone descovered any tasty easy and quick recipes?

Well Fed cookbooks are awesome. You can also get some recipes on theclothesmakethegirl.com!
  • julsfergus
    julsfergus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello:
    I am working up the courage to start the Whole 30 program. It's great to see that there are others here on MFP doing the same. I could use the support and encouragement.
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I started Monday, June 1. So far, so good - but it's still early. If I'm successful, I plan to stay Paleo.