Hey 20-something-year-old ladies! Let's motivate each other!

Options
eatearth
eatearth Posts: 19 Member
Hey everyone! I've been doing really well with the whole eating healthy process for the the past week, but I could definitely use some motivation! And I mean tough love motivation -- let's keep each other accountable and help each other reach our goals! Add me as a friend if you're down :smiley:

Replies

• pumpkinpatchmouse
    pumpkinpatchmouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me also, looking for an accountability buddy(ies)
  • britwas
    britwas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Adding you ladies! :)
  • natfirthcook
    natfirthcook Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I need to start eating healthily and getting fit- my first marathon in October! Need some motivation and encouragement and hopefully can help you guys too!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a touch love sorta girl but I'll certainly try to help motivate :P Been on here a while so it's always fun to have new friends and keep the energy new and exciting.
  • MissBoo2015
    MissBoo2015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey same here, tough love most defiantly or everything just goes downhill
  • Simply_Yulz
    Simply_Yulz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! Gotta stop finding excuses!!!
  • Alisonison
    Alisonison Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I need some support and I think we can help eachother out! Let's do this!!
  • adena32
    adena32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to become friends with you all to get motivated too!! 20 something's should work together!
  • adena32
    adena32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to become friends with you all to get motivated too!! 20 something's should work together!
  • mariel918
    mariel918 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to work together too!
  • bbourne2009
    bbourne2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 something but not a lady. Do you mind? I'm looking for help. I love the excitement you all share!
  • kbkat7
    kbkat7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    same :))
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can always use more accountability and tough love in my life. B)
  • ivylaurenolsen
    ivylaurenolsen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I'm 20, and I have a hard staying motivated 100% of the time :) added you!
  • winningbywinningbylosing
    Options
    I am 23 and have been going up and down on this because besides myself, i had no one else to help me keep motivated. I am at my highest weight ever and none of my favourite clothes fit me anymore. I dont wanna give them away coz i know i can drop down to my normal weight. Above all, i want to feel beautiful and confident once again, so guys, i need your help! Please add me.. <3
  • eatearth
    eatearth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and have been going up and down on this because besides myself, i had no one else to help me keep motivated. I am at my highest weight ever and none of my favourite clothes fit me anymore. I dont wanna give them away coz i know i can drop down to my normal weight. Above all, i want to feel beautiful and confident once again, so guys, i need your help! Please add me.. <3

Oh man, I feel you! I've always been a big shopper and I still have a ton of clothes that I refuse to get rid of because I'm determined to fit into them once again! Here's to fitting into our skinny clothes :blush: